Ok, so I've entertained this blog thing for almost a week now. I know that might seem silly, but I really wanted to make sure that this was a wise decision, and something that God wanted me to do. I'm not a writer...I'm not the only person in the world with 3 wild little boys...I don't have a bunch of great innovative ideas that will make your life easier or more organized (but I wish I did!)...and I'm not even all that funny! I am just me. Hoping to share our little piece of this world with a few others. Hoping to bless someone, someday with something I have to say...or really something the Lord chooses to say through me. As the title says, it's all for His glory.
Right now, as I post this, the boys are talking about blowing each other up...I better go see what that's all about ;)
YAY!! Welcome to the blogworld girlfriend! So happy you're here :) You are doing it for all the right reasons and if nothing else we'll have journals and memories to look back on.
ReplyDeleteMost importantly though we are sharing our legacy with others and preserving them for our families. God has been so faithful and active in all of our lives and we have a wonderful story of glory to share!!
I think it is a WONDERFUL idea and, just for the record, you ARE funny! (o.k., I might be a littled biased.....but I think you have a good sense of humor!)
ReplyDeleteLove ya, mom