Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Multitude...

So, it's Tuesday. I'm thankful for grace! I knew when I started this that I probably wouldn't get it done first thing every Monday morning. I mean, come on, I can sometimes barely manage to get the kids fed at the appropriate times and the kitchen cleaned (enough to make the next meal). But that is what grace is for. I am working on that in myself right now. Or I should say, God is working on that in me.

Having grace for myself.

It's a hard thing. But I know that if HE thinks I am worthy of grace~only by the blood of Jesus~then I need to believe it too. Grace for the moments. He knows my humanity. He knows my weaknesses. He knows that I tend to be the queen of starting things and not quite finishing them...or doing something possibly only (gasp) halfway. And yet, He saves me over and over again. From myself, from what I am capable of in my flesh, from cycles of defeat.

Today, I am praying I will be more thankful than I was yesterday. And today, will you join me in being thankful for Grace?

#33-41
33. hands
34. that he asked me to be with him
35. our sweet niece :)
36. pumpkin spice creamer
37. little girl hair to braid
38. the innocence of young boys
39. family walks
40. that I am loved
41. our other niece (happy birthday, Finley :)


holy experience

1 comment: